This privacy notice is composed of several sections. Each of the sections is equally important, so we encourage you to carefully read all of them.
WHAT INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND IN THIS DOCUMENT ?
- Information We Process
- How We Protect Your Data
- Your Rights
- How Long We Keep Your Data
- Who Else May Access Your Data
- Transfer of Your Data to Third Countries
- Modifications of the Privacy Notice
This privacy notice is important to you to understand how your personal information is collected, used, consulted or otherwise processed when you use http://www.thepowerratings.com/http:// kennywhitesports.com (‘PWR’).Personal information including personal data might be any information about you used to identify you, or make it possible to identify you. This Privacy Notice applies to your personal information processing on PWR, and not to information that may occur on other services or web pages regardless of whether they are provided by the owner of PWR of someone else. The owner of PWR (‘we’, ‘us’, ‘our’) is:
Odds Wizardry, LLC 1001 Kingsmill Parkway, Columbus, OH 43229
INFORMATION WE PROCESS
We are processing (or might process) various categories of your personal information. Below you may find more details about the information we process, how we do that, and purpose of processing.
Personal Identifiable Information (PII) and personal characteristics - When you create your account on PWR, we process your name, address, phone number, birthday, email and username you choose. Also, you may reveal your personal photo and other information by using the section "About me".
Your PII that we process when you create the account serves to distinguish you from other PWR users. Your PII is required in order to register and we use it to communicate with you regarding any changes to your account or our services, as well as for marketing purposes if you agree to receive marketing communication from us.
By disclosing information about your personal characteristics, you may personalize your PWR profile and additionally present yourself.
Electronic identification data - When you log in to the PWR we process the IP address of the device you use, the type and version of the browser and operating system you use as well as the time of logging in.
The processing of details about the browser and operating system you use is necessary to ensure the regular provision of our services to you. Also, sometimes we will need this data to solve some technical problems if they emerge.
SPECIAL FINANCIAL DATA
Financial identification data - When you sign up for PWR gold membership your payment information must be processed. Processing this type of information is necessary for the realization of the payment. We have to stress that this information is processed by our partner – Card Pointe. Once the payment is completed we are just informed in order to grant you the gold membership status.
PRIVATE HABITS & INTERESTS
Preferences - We process the information about your preferences. We process information about your preferences in order to send you notifications when something new is posted. We process this information when you contact us or when you use the preference center on our website. By using the Preference center you may opt-in for a newsletter campaign. Thus, we need to process this category of information not only to be able to send you the newsletters lawfully but also to send you news and updates that you prefer.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
We do not collect personal information in an excessive manner. We only process information that we really need and only for agreed purposes. We are tending to keep your data up to date and to store them securely. We do not process your data for a period longer than it is necessary for the purposes for which data is processed.
We use technical and organizational measures in accordance with good industry practice to safeguard your information. Thus, we take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure the protection of your personal data against accidental or unlawful loss, alteration, steal, unauthorized disclosure or access, unauthorized use and against all other unlawful forms of processing.
We apply different levels of access control to your data. Restriction of access control is based on business needs and security requirements. We ensure you that only appropriately authorized persons have access to your information, whose knowledge and skills about data is necessary to fulfill their obligations arising out of or in connection with the performance of their job.
In accordance with applicable law, you have the right to protect your personal information and personal privacy. Therefore, you may exercise rights to protect your privacy, including the following:
- Right to access information about you
- You have the right to ask us to delete or rectify inaccurate personal data concerning you
- In certain circumstances you have the right to request erasure the information we hold about you
- You may object processing information about you and ask us to restrict processing of your information
- You have the right to receive your personal data, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format if it is technically feasible
- If you have consented to the processing of your personal data, you can withdraw your consent at any time without giving any reason to us, and free of charge
- If you feel that your personal data rights have been breached, you can contact us on email@example.com
If you have any questions or doubts regarding the processing of your personal data, or you wish to exercise your rights explained above, please feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
HOW LONG WE KEEP YOUR DATA
We keep your data until you delete your account on PWR. When you delete your account we erase your personal data.
WHO ELSE MAY ACCESS YOUR DATA
We may share your data with third parties. The third parties are categorized as follows:
- Entities who help us to regularly provide, and further develop our services (e.g. analytics, maintenance, marketing, development). They are allowed to process your information as reasonably necessary in order to perform delegated tasks. Please be aware that only we determine the purpose and means of the processing of your data as well as we decide which of your data is going to be processed to perform delegated tasks.
- With public authorities and law enforcement agencies where it is necessary to do so and where we are legally required or permitted to do so.
TRANSFER OF YOUR DATA TO THIRD COUNTRIES
We may transfer your personal data in third countries in order to provide our services on a regular basis and/or to further develop our services. We take all measures in relation to the recipients of your personal data, to ensure an adequate level of protection and appropriate safeguards as defined by the applicable data protection law.
MODIFICATIONS OF THE PRIVACY NOTICE
This Privacy Notice is effective from 1st September 2020. This Notice may be modified from time-to-time.
Version of the Policy : PWR 2.0